• Determines health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah
• On-line testing with Pass/Warning/Fail calculations
• Measures impedance, interconnection resistance and cell voltage
• Windows CE operating system with 32 MB of memory
• Measures float and ripple currents 8 Includes ProActiv™ Database Management Software
The Megger BITE3 determines the health of lead-acid cells up to 2000 Ah by taking measurements of the most important battery parameters.
The BITE3 measures cell impedance, an internal ohmic test, cell voltage, intercell connection resistance and ripple current.
For the first time in a battery instrument, the BITE3 measures float current and the harmonic content of the ripple current. There is even a built-in spectrum analyzer to show the harmonic content of the ripple current. It has firmware that can be upgraded through the Internet and supports multiple languages.